Lets setup and try the Vacuum and Mulcher on the Black and Decker 12amp 250mph blower/vac/mulcher
BLACK+DECKER Leaf Blower FAQ
Whether you have (or are going to buy) the BLACK+DECKER leaf blower or similar model, it’s powered in one of three ways: by batteries, by electricity, or by gas. The cordless and electric leaf blowers do not raise any questions when starting up: you just have to plug the device in or place batteries in it, and turn the power button on.
In the case with the gas-powered leaf blower, you will have to follow the instructions:
Make the gas and oil mixture and refuel the gas leaf blower
The majority of gas leaf blowers work on the mixture of gas and two-cycle oil. However, the advanced models with four-cycle engines require only gas.
Turn off the engine before refueling. Don’t perform the refueling until the engine cools down completely to not to cause a fire.
It’s recommended to use 2 1/2 ounces of two-cycle oil per gallon of gas (50:1). Mix the oil and gas in a small container and shake it. Then, pour the mixture into the leaf blower tank.
Start the gas leaf blower
Check the operational status of the unit before starting. Check the fuel system for leaks, especially its visible parts, like tank lock, hose connections, and manual fuel pump. The levers must be easily movable. The handles must be clean and dry, free from oil and dirt. Start the unit in an enclosed space and on a level surface, always keep a stable position and hold the device firmly.
Carefully follow the next steps to start the gas-powered leaf blower:
1. If your model has an On switch, make sure that you have turned it on.
2. Press the primer bulb and release it six times.
3. Close the choke.
4. Pull the starting cord one time.
5. Put the open/close lever in a half-opened position.
6. Pull the starting cord four times.
7. Wait for about 5-10 seconds until the engine turns on. Note that some models may require up to 30 seconds for starting.
8. Put the open/close lever into an open position.